Stupid (w Joel The Unicorn)

I wouldn't have a reason to creep
If I thought the only bitch that you were fucking was me
Moving on was easy for you apparently
So many fish around us
Boy, I'm not blind to the sea
You say that you were loyal
Find that hard to believe
You left your love to recoil
I kept my heart on my sleeve
I'm not stupid
Just in tune to it
My petty ass
Consumed by it
Keep saying to "get over it"
Been keeping him under me

That's what happens when you treat my love cheap
Now no one's ever copping my heart for the free
Got an all access pass to explore my body
Cause he's showing me the loving that you only ever told me
Cause he know how to kiss it
Yeah he hit it like he missed it
I don't gotta be the Misses
For him to treat me
Goddess and Queen
Everything in between
Got me soaking up these sheets
He's got me moaning
Til morning
He know how to take me down slowly
Followed thru on all the promises you never showed me
You acted like you owned me
Boy you barely even known me
Treated my heart coldly
Now I want someone else to hold me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origins

I don’t want to write poetry anymore I just wanna talk shit

Co-ping