Blue's "Dis" Poem 😍

I’m fucking tired.
I’m so fucking exhausted.
What if I packed my shit and bounced just like your mother fucking dad did?
Like his dad did, like my dad and their dads did.
And you know what’s sad is
A man is...
Just a product of his upbringing
Lacking knowledge of what a man is
And now I gotta raise you into a man
but I’m ignorant to what a man is
Because these boys didn’t want to man up and handle their fucking dad Bizz
Helped create a life and now that life feels abandoned
I can’t even go into the next room
Because you’re afraid to be abandoned.
And nobody can say I didn’t give your dad a million chances
To be apart of your life regardless of the circumstances
Regardless of who he’s romancin’
or his fucking finances
I never asked him for a dollar,  he’s taking you for granted

I would never fucking leave you
My love for you is bigger than this planet.
And I’m not just saying that out of habit,
Like an absent parents bullshit caption
under the filtered Instagram candid
The one they had to steal while lurking
cuz I’m supposedly holding you to ransom
You’re  my perfect little captive.
Isn’t it captivating? Your dad is so creative
False realities painted across his canvas
Do you even remember who your dad is?
Cuz the only time he comes around is when Its time to file taxes.
Or when he has a new bitch, that’s like “omg your sons so handsome”
She strokes his ego and his dick then he starts with his crazy antics.
Thinking he could raise you better, like he has the upper hand and
the advantage.
Working a dead end job, I guess that means he’s well established.

I don’t want to come off as bitter, so you’ll probably never read this passage,
Gonna delete it, gonna make it vanish.
I’ll take responsibility for any future emotional damage.
You’ll find your own truth
In the end you’ll see what your dad is
And why I’ve  given up....
Cuz every conversation turns into arguing semantics .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origins

I don’t want to write poetry anymore I just wanna talk shit

Co-ping