Enter the Darko

Yeah RS.D

It could be easy

Get caught up in the steez

Just remember to breathe

Deep, deep, deep, deep..

****

You know I come through with the realness
Haters might try to bite and steal this
Ay, but they just don't know
Exactly what it takes to get up on my level
Ha, I been surviving through the struggle
Mhmm, and I've been striving through the hustle
Hermione Granger when I thought I was a muggle
I guess great power takes a while to uncover
Now I been conjuring this patronis
Getting freaky
Girl you know where the patron is
Yeah, it's prob'ly up in my fridge
How ya think I got myself this beautiful kid?
Haha, but to be honest I'm not looking to party
Just tryna reacquaint y'all's spirits and bodies
Reconnect your soul with the depths of your mind
Make sure you remember to always give yourself time
To grow, to go, to smoke the 'dro
Another day, another dollar,
Still seem two cents short
Mem'ry bank deposits with nouns and verbs
Now every time I'm speaking, I make sure that I'm heard

Above the clouds

Beyond what some would call spiritual

A miracle any time I spit this shit lyrical

My literature

At times seems more like a vehicle

To carry back and forth between the cynical mind

And lost time

Spent on moments we thought were pivotal

When really, they unequivocally pitiful..

Happiness ain't black or white but stuck in the middle

Gray clouds, thoughts loud

Got your girl speaking riddles

Habit turned habitat since I was little

Tryna play these heartstrings

Like a bow to the fiddle

Firewood to flame for open hearts to rekindle

Weaving all these new connections got your soul on a spindle

****

You know the soul takes some time

Don't get caught on rewind

They say to stay on your grind

I'm saying just give yourself a try

Give a chance and you might

Find a love for the night

Or find love in something

Worth the fight

****

Yeah above the clouds

Beyond what some would call spiritual

A miracle anytime I spit this shit lyrical


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origins

I don’t want to write poetry anymore I just wanna talk shit

Co-ping