What I Really, Really Want

We've been tiptoeing along this edge for too long
Flirting with the idea of sacred wrongs
I want to memorize your crescendo like a song I like
Tempt my tongue with the taste of insight

I thought I was well acquainted with this badness,
Really just compensation for my love of sadness,
Now torture becomes this madness..
Thighs caressed, lips licked wet
I beg you to show me what bad is
In ways I have yet to imagine,
Hungry for my lucid daydreams of you,
Come feed me in this time of famine
Drench me amidst the desert drought
And I'll show you how you quench my thirst from the inside out

Bitten lip solace
Secrets whispered upon flesh
Queen turned Goddess
As our molecules entangle and mesh
Commanding phallus
Tastes of vulnerability and control
As I lick labrynths into skin
And find my way into your soul
You bless me in the satisfaction
Of natural reaction
Without holding back for fear of distraction
I cannot distract that which the spirit commands of me
Blazen soul fire blade
Penetrating my humanity

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origins

I don’t want to write poetry anymore I just wanna talk shit

Co-ping