Muse

If you want me to love you, prepare to be written about
Prepare to be addressed infinitely to the souls of others who will recognize you as either the hero, or the villain
My most precious piece of heart, the half I choose to stitch into my sleeves

Prepare to be my voice box when the salt of tears have corroded my esophagus
And my gut has transformed into a pile of wet needles
Dive into me instead like a pile of leaves

Prepare to be the sun, the moon, and all which surrounds them
Prepare to be burned at both ends
Whether for blessings or for destruction
Be born anew every morning
And die again in my arms at night

Let me love you
Let me make you the thing of dreams and legends
Let me whisper of your darkness into naked ears
And show them how to bathe in the solace of your Light

- rs.darko

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origins

I don’t want to write poetry anymore I just wanna talk shit

Co-ping