Love, Speak, See, Know 🧿

I've been peeking through the brush
Calling for all in need of my touch

Light and Shadow
Souls
Ignite the flesh until all is exposed
Raw form
Crystallized
Connected Source
Alchemize
Channels unseen
To those who lie in between
Denial of direction
And beginning to believe

Tell me what you see without your eyes
Tell me what you hear hidden true amongst the lies
We tell each other,
We tell ourselves
Clinging to these limits which we've instilled
Cautiously confined to the cast of mortal shells

Listen to the whisper of infinity
Echoing eternity in the spaces we've been creating
To keep us calm and quiet in our separation,
Meanwhile,
I'm raising riots for our deserved reparations
Defeating the complacency
Guised as societal normalcy

Filtered bliss
Plays catalyst to ignorance

Be sure of this lesson learned:
Convenience is not without consequence.

- Rs Darko

••••••••

If you have ever felt the calling for more, the time to answer is NOW.

It will not be sheltered in comfort. In fact, there will be much to face within ourselves, as well as within our reflections in each other that will be immensely painful, both emotionally and spiritually. Accept that you are now more than powerful enough to incur this change, and not only survive, but transcend the limitations of what you know of yourself to be capable.

I am here to see you, accept you, grow with you... love you.
♾️🌱👁️💞☯️

••••

📸: Shout out to @glnsdigest @withgln for this beautiful shot! I'm so happy we got that bush to cooperate 😉🤗

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origins

I don’t want to write poetry anymore I just wanna talk shit

Co-ping