Snap into Lush

Hosting for the Lush Art & Words Exhibition is a real honor for me because it directly supports my vision for the art scene as a creator and as a community influencer to see artists coming together, transcending genre and seeing the beauty of their collaborative efforts.

I've been an open mic host for over a year, creating Snaps Open Mic for that very reason: to provide a space for artists to discover who it is they truly are, and to allow them to express themselves authentically and unapologetically.

Snaps is an acronym for Spiritual Network of Art, Poetry, & Self. Anyone who comes to my event knows that I strive to create an uninhibited environment for these like-minded individuals to face their traumas, reveal their pain, allow themselves to be vulnerable, and, in turn, be supported by others who share that darkness, and can grow together positively through creative expression.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origins

I don’t want to write poetry anymore I just wanna talk shit

Co-ping