Lost in the Wash

I thought I'd gotten over this addiction
But your subtle diction
Causes friction
In my state of tranquility
It's true, you're something of a drug to me
Every breath of your ecstacy
Inspires me
Makes me crave you next to me
Makes me want you to see
I've grown to be a higher me
A higher key
Than the octave I was on before
Sweetest melody
I hum whenever I'm bored
And I begin to wander to thoughts of you once more
I can feel your energy so near
Tenderly re-entering my atmosphere
Like foreign waters
One step away from our next falter
So you can flow from me again
Manifestation of our reincarnation
With every time we 'end'
My heart revels in the growth
Of our back and forth
Forever lovers guised as friends

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origins

I don’t want to write poetry anymore I just wanna talk shit

Co-ping