July 3nd Journal: PSA

What I need is people to respect my boundaries, and understand and accept this: I am not here to be a pseudo girlfriend to aid your spiritual discovery.
I am not here to be your mother from a past life for you to suckle at my energetic teet.

At best, I am a shadow worker here to help you discover and embrace the truth of the darkness and pain you carry, and assist you in transmuting that pain into positive communal work through artistic expression.

At worst, I'm just another fucked up human being trying to accept and grow through my own traumas.

My goal/purpose is not to entertain some third dimensional need for codependent relationships. It is to impact my community and improve myself and my surroundings everyday with intention and contribution to society by way of tapping into divine consciousness and connectivity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origins

I don’t want to write poetry anymore I just wanna talk shit

Co-ping