Secrets (Reese Darko's verse)

*Reese's Verse*
I been running from shadows
Haven't gone very far
As the sun's going down
I feel them stretch on the tar
I keep running and running
Follow the brightest of stars
But I been running on empty
And I don't know who you are

Secrets come and go
Can't escape the shadow
Waiting by the window
Just to watch the world go

Don't know this girl in the mirror
Close my eyes to see clearer
She screams and no one can hear her
I scream out NO ONE CAN HEAR HER
Feel the darkness creep in
My heart beats up in my ears
And so the nightmare lives on
I'm drowning deep in my fears

Everybody is screaming (3x)

*Hook*
Can I tell you a secret (2x)
If I do, will you please
Promise me that you'll keep it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origins

I don’t want to write poetry anymore I just wanna talk shit

Co-ping