Shadows Post

And just like that, our Shadows event is nearly a week away. 🤟🏼

This theme has stirred up a lot of darkness and demons for our featured artists, myself (Reese) included. Thankfully, this community has empowered me to a point that I can be confident in embracing that darkness as a beautiful facet of who I am as an individual, and what I contribute to the world as an artist.

Remember that you are not the sum of your past mistakes. All we can do is try to see those life lessons to fruition, allowing for growth and further complexity to these seemingly mundane existences.

How can we be nothing, yet everything all at once? Accept every piece of strife this life has to offer, knowing that an additional layer of black paint can only accentuate a vibrance in this life which our naked eye has only scratched the surface of seeing and understanding.

We all have shadows... And as light beings, it is pertinent to recognize them in all their many forms. What are shadows, but light obscured?

The Snaps Fam, Bri, and I are ready to take on your Shadows next Saturday, and help you find ways to transmute those life lessons into the most powerfully radiant energy you yourself didn't even know you could wield!

Please join us Saturday April 13th, to connect with respected artists, and like-minded individuals, to connect, to collaborate, to create, and to heal these trials into triumphs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origins

I don’t want to write poetry anymore I just wanna talk shit

Co-ping