Eva Gifted entry (Harvey)

FUCK!
Now shit didn’t that feel good?
Is it profanity or vanity?
Because sometimes being a lady is profane…
But men are the ones who lay the claim of a women’s veins.
If I bleed too hard, become too loud, and don’t appear too dainty,
I impose those who don’t know, what it’s like to be alone.
Someone who is lost in the balance.
As mad as the Hatter and as curious as Alice.
I often question, will the pain ever go way,
The headache that washes over the ocean in my mind.
And for fucks sake,
I’m angry!
Or sad maybe… pissed?
Or off my shit.
I bite my tongue when I wish to bite my thumb at you sir.
Or you my lady.
How I wish to pick a fight,
Even though I don’t want to see the sight,
Of myself in that light.
My heart races, because I know that 9 times out of 10 the cases of,
Skins, flesh wounds, and beatings are quieter,
 than the love of,
Big tits and phat asses.
Oh how I wish to be a trophy, classy a bit sassy and over all a yeah
KNOWN!
But no.
I REEK,
No not my smell gentle lads and lasses..
Don’t you fret, I reek of pathetic sadness and never ending night terrors,
That fling me into the day.
I am the one who stays.
Put.
The mixture of masculine and feminine.
PICK ONE!
MY FOOT!
I’m unfocused, confused, and got everything to lose.
The daily routine of being picked apart by vultures and the subcultures.
Are the devils upon my shoulders,
To no longer falter.
The world sucks and so do all of the shitfucks!
That populate this world.
I hate to be wrong but I hate to be right even more.
Fuck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origins

I don’t want to write poetry anymore I just wanna talk shit

Co-ping