Cas Gifted entry (Eva)

You are beautiful. You remind me of someone I cared for deeply but only in a dream. Someone who would sing to me when the stars were in perfect alignment. Someone who would write poetry in my skin. Someone who'd dance circles in my eyes. But death stole thy dream in the morning sun when the clouds were full and bright. memento mori. It follows us making sure we're safe. It is a friend that none hope to meet but we all end up at the same picnic. Their eyes were those of the ocean, strong, vast and deep and your eyes are that of the ground, deep, full of life and wild. But I have never been to the beach, perhaps this ocean is but a dream and nothing more. Yet here I stand on the earth, both feet to the ground so that I can dance and spin and leap. For maybe it is not the waters that I wish to wade in but the grass I long to love in

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origins

I don’t want to write poetry anymore I just wanna talk shit

Co-ping