Priestess Promise

A little wild, a little free
Started out a matchbook flame
Now with a raging fire inside me..
Catch me pressed into my storybooks
Or catch me preaching on the mic,
I'd rather you catch me in a mason jar
To save my firefly light

Planets, stars, and moons
Reflected in these celestial freckles of ours,
I see the gods within you
I can guide you through
If you'll trust me to
Just breathe me in
And let my Light become you

Let this Light become ours
Let us find a way to make eons out of hours
Transcending both time and space
Transcend the set of our ways
Outliving our darkest of days
Accepting all the shadows of our past mistakes

- RS.darko, "Priestess Promise"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origins

I don’t want to write poetry anymore I just wanna talk shit

Co-ping