Congruent

I am new to this soul fire
Though I recognize the dance of his flames
We are two contrasting bodies,
Magnetic all the same

Tell me how I became
Acquainted with your aura
Before I ever knew your name

Are you the Phoenix or the rubble from which you came?
Synonymous trouble
We share past reflections of pain
I only wish you wouldn't fly away
I understand that wings weren't meant to be caged..
So let me be your clouds, and I can hug you when it rains

You smile because you think no one understands..
Til now, no one has
Generous heart
Accustomed to giving from two bleeding hands

I see the universe
Reflected in your two ocean pools
Happiness finds a way to reside
In these depths of blue hues
Rippling with crippling thoughts
Let me be your muse

Congruent spirit
I knew we'd come in twos
You speak
And I can finally face my truths

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origins

I don’t want to write poetry anymore I just wanna talk shit

Co-ping