Diced pineapples Rick Ross adaptation

He said shorty so fine, pussy so fresh
Diced pineapples
Let my baby taste the best
I nearly lost my mind
Guess it was a test
Swept me off my feet
Don't need no diamonds round my neck
I gotta pocket full of cash
I ain't living check to check
Miss independent
I ain't nothing like your ex
Pussy's excellent and I know it sound a mess
But he know how to make my toes curl
Licking on my flesh, mm

Sex all night couple shots of Ciroc
Not the girl next door
But I'm that bitch up the block
If money ain't a thing
Then baby let's go hit the mall
Diced pineapples
Tasty when he eat it raw

Bitch so bad
Got ya wishing you could meet me
Rumors say there ain't no wrong way you could eat a Reese's
Double cup dreams
You know them other dudes fell off
Baby boy I just wanna see you well off

*Chorus*

Shorty so fine, pussy so fresh
Diced pineapples
Every bite juicy and wet
I know some nights be getting wild
I ain't never getting rest
Still I can't help but smile
Between every single breath
Blow trees, make love,
Slow dancing,
Weak knees, poetry,
Romancing
Sweet dreams, shared touch, soul naked
Starry eyes, glitter lights, rep Vegas

You know I love your words and how they hang on your lips
Hands all up my thighs
Lingering around my hips
Baby listen, what I'm giving is a blessing
Maybe you could learn a lesson
Inhibitions could lessen

I'm so fly, that I'm as high as a kite
He brighten the sky like a star in the night
Diced pineapples
Shine like diamonds when we kiss
Let it fall baby, got me making a wish

*Chorus*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origins

I don’t want to write poetry anymore I just wanna talk shit

Which Apocalypse Are You Rooting For?