I See You, King

Damn,
I can't believe this
I'm not one to often
get caught up
speechless
but
damn..

You've been acquainting me
with all kinds of sensations
through these fleeting conversations
giving me daydreams
of stolen in-betweens
not just food for fantasy
truthfully,
I've been manifesting
this kind of Divine Masculinity
in a world cluttered
with fakes and fuckboys,
this energy is quite new to me

Intoxicatingly electric
awakening my nerves
with questions
if we might be anciently connected
-the way you dissect me
with one fell swoop
of your simile
like a guillotine
'til I'm wanting to stretch out these stanzas
beyond infinity

I see you, King
encaptured by a vernacular
so refreshing

I find myself wishing
I could comprehend
the feeling of your pen across my skin
tracing me
line by line
like a masterpiece of your poetry
until I'm gushing to you
like a schoolgirl
with an untold secret

Limericks which transcend
the confines of context-
writers anxious to get the sheets wet
with passages
moistening the favorite
parts of my brain

Got me wanting to
introduce you
to the taste of my name
intertwined with your meter and rhyme
fingers wandering your mane
while you're fucking my mind

People like you and I
move like bodies
orbiting across the sky
as if to close the spaces
between us
how gravity continues to prove
more powerful than distance

This is not a poem about
hopeless romance,
but a celebration
of your preciously
irreplaceable
existence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origins

I don’t want to write poetry anymore I just wanna talk shit

Co-ping