My Favorite Drool Pillow

Sleeping angel
I could see you from any angle
With a mess of curls
Entangled
Around my fingers
I start to drift and linger
Half sleep demon
Half teddy
The sun's creeping up
I'm not ready
Consciousness
Peaks behind two heavy lids
Funny how our bodies seem
To always perfectly fit
Maybe just a little bit squished
But I could stay here for hours
Deep in our cuddle
Christening you with my infamous drool puddle
Nothing subtle about
The way you've knocked me out
With the comfort of your touch
Warm bodies beckoning
Like the pull of the sun
Still I'm as stubborn as the moon
As she stalls to leave
No rush in stirring
We stay flirting in between
Rising and hiding
In a veil of sleep

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origins

I don’t want to write poetry anymore I just wanna talk shit

Co-ping