Dressing

V1 (rap)
I'm cleaning out my closet
Yeah, I'm cleaning out my fridge
Y'all up in the freezer
Pray for cryos or whip-its
So you can stretch this life out
While you slomo each second
The foolish fumble time
While the minutehand ticks

I gave up on immortal
Cause my finite's truly blessed
If you talk less
You'll feel the universe regress
And expand within the confines
Of the you who manifests
I used to pray for freedom
But it's beyond the politics

*Hook*
Digesting
My dressing
Both sour and sweet
My third eye
Is tasting
Your flavor of the weak

Tell me
Oh tell me
What fills in that space
Between
Two closed ears
Behind that smile on your face

V2 (sing)
Oh I don't need a flow
To tell you what I know
Socratic
Ecstatic
Transcending what we own
If I've been burning bridges
It's because I need to fly
Respect the resurrected
We perceive through our mind

That energy is cyclical
Around and 'round it goes
I feel happiness
It tickles
Electric
Fingers and toes

We are cosmic,
And atomic
Yes, all at once
We are cosmic,
And atomic,
I said, yes, all at once

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origins

I don’t want to write poetry anymore I just wanna talk shit

Co-ping