Flux

I am inspiration
I am guile
I am simultaneously victory and defeat
I am the stars in your eyes
I am the ground beneath your feet
I am your branches in the wind
I am a cool, summer breeze
I am the pollen on your lashes
I am your memories of the sea
I am an open book
I am a home for hearts on sleeves
I am magic
I am forgiveness
I am the taste of reveries

I am a cloudy day of snowstorms, and still,
I am insatiable for more
I am the sound of sadness
As it trickles on the floor
I am a naked shoulder
I am the running stream of tears
I am heartache
I am self-doubt
I am the plight of wasted years
I am the winter chill
Sending goose bumps through your clothes
I am missing you
But I miss myself the most

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origins

I don’t want to write poetry anymore I just wanna talk shit

Co-ping