Big Dreams (Nipsey Hussle Type Beat)

Could you see me staying by your side?
Not tryna die, but I'd be down to ride
You don't want that girl next door
Cause that bitch don't know how to fight
Revolutionary
These times are scary
Aways put on for my Tribe
Don't really have a type
Long as the mood is right
And the Moon is high

I'm like
Swipe right
For some deep conversation
Left swipe
I spy
Every guy's
Manipulation

Detach
Attract
Looking for a Titan
To attack
Have my back
Hang onto every sentence
Understand I can go off without resistance

Addict to my rhyme and meter
No other bitch could speak in all heat seekers
From my curls down to my green suede sneakers

I'm a goddess and a keeper
I'm a bruja, call me 'Brina
These type of bitches wanna be her
Whole coven on the cover of the Weekly
Each one a hitter, ain't got no weak link
That's why our glasses stay on clink clink
Queen of Cups, now that's what's up
What the fuck you think?

*Hook*

V2
Full Moon got my bitches on howl
Grip of fangs, drip gang
Better grab a towel
Unstoppable
We got acquainted with our power
Don't even flinch when she flash ya girl the Tower
Pocket full of salt n flowers
You'll find our whole pack happy
No matter the hour
We don't need spirits
To get our spirits lifted
Divinely protected
Sis, my whole circle is gifted

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origins

I don’t want to write poetry anymore I just wanna talk shit

Co-ping