Slow Drive

You make me crave intimacy in the littlest of things
Like a quietly shared gaze from across a crowded room
Interlaced fingers exploring the ridges and grooves
Unique to you

A long drive to nowhere in particular,
A short drive just a bit down the way,
As long as it is filled with your conversation
Cause I could listen to your voice for days
Hanging onto everything you say
Heartbeat reflections in your inflection
I love your word play

I crave how you see me
In ways to which I've been living blindly
But you touch me in braille
And show me in silence where words may fail

I crave the way you crave me
Where others fall easily
Into their desires of physicality
You penetrate my mind
Thumbing through emotions
I'm too scared to not confine

I crave your time
Every precious second I can spend in your presence
Makes me realize
That I don't want to make you mine
Cause you are far too special to possess

You make me crave the process
Of falling into you slowly and with care
Allowing every facet to be undressed
Leaving our spirits completely bare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origins

I don’t want to write poetry anymore I just wanna talk shit

Co-ping