Bathroom Wall Publication

Potential sacred vessel
Reduced to broken relic
Too bad your parents
Didn't keep that part protected
Doesn't seem you had any value instilled
Acting like Sundays wake you up to God's will
When your hangover lingers still
Just stay there princess where you belong
Face down, ass up like that one song
Don't even have any shape in a g-string thong
It's okay though cause it's not like your hips are in any way wide
Not enough to distract from your wandering lazy eye
Sad cause you really are just the type
People only can appreciate for one night
Cause you can't see the ugly inside by dim motel light
Can't believe I tried to let you love me
You're fucking disgusting
And I'm a fool for trusting
But thanks for taking out my basura
If only you'd come just a few years sooner
But it's okay cause I was lucky enough to have my beautiful son
Too bad you'll never know what it's like to have one
But that's what happens when you live the life of a dumpster cunt
Fucking runt
You should have been picked off at conception
Your mother should have swallowed that ejaculation
Waste of space
Retract back to the black hole you came from.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origins

I don’t want to write poetry anymore I just wanna talk shit

Co-ping