Lucky Number Eight ♾

I love you, my beautiful boy.. always so curious, so adventurous, and so compassionate! You are an absolute joy to everyone you meet. Mama and Daddy are so proud!

▪ Ares is becoming quite the little dancer and xylophone player! I'm ecstatic to see his love of music developing so early! ❤
▪ He watched (and paid attention to) his first Disney movie, Moana! He recognizes the songs when we play them for him now.
▪ He is standing strong and beginning to take little steps on his own! He even gains quite a bit of speed when we give him our hands for support.
▪ He is holding his own toothbrush and trying to copy us as we brush our teeth together! Also, he has been trying to feed himself now (very messily lol). I am just so impressed by his dexterity for his age.

We've reached lots of milestones this month... there seem to be more and more every month as they are flying by!

Now enjoy some photos from Arthur's first road trip to California for Tito Quito's birthday! 😆

Ares and Tito Quito
Auntie Boo was given all kinds of cuddles last weekend! We ♡ you!
This was Arthur's first time meeting his Auntie Leila ♡



We spent Saturday afternoon at Santa Anita Park with Nana and Lolo! ♡
Almost all the siblings, (only missing my oldest sister Juleen).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origins

I don’t want to write poetry anymore I just wanna talk shit

Co-ping