Spirit Flask

This is not a poem,

Rather a whisper
Of forever.
Fire fevered in my bones
Caught hidden in a glance
As our stars dance
in Revolution

Time escapes me
Escaping reality
Reflecting everything
Like silver and glass

How the spaces pass
Through us as one
Sacred vessel
-Spirit flask
Moon shining
From Sun,
with Light borrowed
Though she never asked

(Forgiveness given
Far more often than permission)

Refraction working the same
Within the illusion
Psychedelic excursion
In between blinks
It's not what you think,
It's how you feel
"Real" is in the perception
Twisted scripts trip the
flip book movie reel

End scene
Expand the screen
Another tight rope stroll
Suspended in a daydream

Comments

  1. I agree with the insights you have in this piece. Thank you. I love the beautiful parts about light. those parts stand out to me the most

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Origins

I don’t want to write poetry anymore I just wanna talk shit

Co-ping