Deeper

You touch me in colors unseen by the naked eye
As I lay naked upon your thighs
Goosebumps trailed across me like the northern lights
You allow each fingertip to trace me
Delicately
Poetry in Braille
The way you read me intimately
Memorizing every curve and corner
Unlocking every hidden door
In puzzles and labyrinths I've let no one else explore

Trails of your kisses tiptoe down my neck
Where our sweat collects
From every ripple which connects
Between us in stars and flecks
Lucid constellations
Rapid inhalations
Our bodies expand and contract
Upon every subtle contact of flesh
I gasp for this crescendo to climax
Tasted only between panting breaths
Between two folded legs
Wrapped around you in prayer
Fingers laced into my thighs
I inhale and sigh
Don't stop, right there
I grab tightly to tufts of hair
Steering you to where
I know you're gonna get that shit
Half your face is drenched wet
As you lick up every drop like the last supper
So stubborn
You don't stop til I jump back and shudder
Quivering between
Pulses of ecstasy
Coursing through my being

You gently enter me
Center me with every stroke
Awoken
And simultaneously dreamy
Flip me over and take me
Intertwined hand in hand
I begin to understand
When you expand me more deeply

I don't even need you to thank me
The sound of your satisfaction is enough
When we haven't even called it love
But every time we touch it feels like so much more than lust
Or infatuation
Soft exhales unfold in unison
As we fall into arms without the triggered inhibitions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origins

I don’t want to write poetry anymore I just wanna talk shit

Co-ping