Reflected (A Love Poem from the Ocean to the Moon)

Let me be your mirror
So I can reflect my favorite parts of you
I know you struggle to see
Disenchant you of your ego
So you can find beauty even in every broken piece

Mosaic, melancholy
Your story is not that of fairy tales
Eyes turned towards the sea
With neither wind nor holes amidst your sails

Calm waters, prepare for tumult and storm
Nourishing secret gardens,
You'd rather walk amongst your thorns
Taste of sweetest nectar
Kept hidden like Eden's lush
They try to drown themselves in your fruitful touch
You question your ability to trust
The fragility of yonic lust

The stars have never been too big
To satiate your captivated gaze
Navigating this celestial maze
Just to live amongst their haze
Stardust fractal debris
I wish that you could stay
Gravitating towards me..
The way Moon dances in every phase
Dark circles traced
Spinning nights into daze

I am the ocean calm rippling at the sight
Of your beauty,
So close lingering in the sky
I could almost kiss you with a wave goodbye..
But I strive for stillness to consume your sighs
Cloudless night, so I can stare into your eyes
And reflect your glimmer in sadness
This is the closest you'll ever be to mine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origins

I don’t want to write poetry anymore I just wanna talk shit

Co-ping