Monica

The brightest star always shines and saturates the air with her warmth
Touches the farthest reaches of space where, even then,
She sparkles like a beautiful gem against the night sky
Only pure darkness could enhance this spectrum of light and color
Filling it with a rainbow of precious moments
Of smiles, and hugs
Of comfort, and love
Of irreplaceable sentiment
Though a stranger to me, I could share in your light
Never catching onto your onslaught of darkness..
For each dusk, rises a new dawn
And though she's gone, her sparkle will live on for all to see
She was beautiful, and though I didn't know her well enough to take away the emptiness of the black hole that grew inside her,
I will always allow her warmth to live inside me
And spread the kindness of her words to me,
The spectacular radiance of her positivity

In loving memory
Monica.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origins

I don’t want to write poetry anymore I just wanna talk shit

Co-ping