Foreplay

Lemme kiss you in all the places, all the ways you never knew you could feel love 

Where we can touch with just our eyes and realize

We are wild creatures

Begging for a howl under moons yet to understand our fullness 


Let the warmth of my lips be your home

Where you can let yourself unfold

Risking nothing but soiled sheets and explored desires


My tongue massaging aches you carry like thorns in your stem 

Attempting acrobatics fluently as you surrender to my blossoming of petals


Tell me how you daydream of throbbing upon sweaty palms on a Sunday morning

Moaning for “God” praying for “fuck”

Sucking the souls from our bodies

dripping from our mouth in scandalous whispers


Tracing cursive scripture into skin

The sweetest poetry I’ve ever written

With nothing but cliffhanger stanzas to remind you that I am far from finished

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origins

I don’t want to write poetry anymore I just wanna talk shit

Co-ping