A Sweet Homage to Morning Head

I love it when

You wake me up to a feast

You feasting on my flesh

Ripened dripping wet with every bite

Go on; have a slice

Cut me open; come inside

I love it when we have nothing to hide

When I can see the nakedness in your eyes

You let me see you in all your delicious...

Honestly, vulnerability is my preferred aphrodisiac

And our cravings have me raving about our next meal together

It's better with the Sun turned on

Peeking through my window at dawn

Like a curious neighbor

A mischievous voyeur

Tantalized in morning dew

Wondering if she can come through for breakfast too..

I need a fast break sprinting into today

With both feet in the air

How you use my legs to steer

Like you've got somewhere you gotta be

Between me, and my sheets

You drive me absolutely crazy

When you look up at me like that

Face deep stare

Watching me squirm and squirt all down your beard

Like you wanna savor me for later

You're my favorite flavor of insatiable

The way we entangle

When you hold me

Fall asleep at night dreaming of tomorrow morning

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origins

I don’t want to write poetry anymore I just wanna talk shit

Co-ping