Ra

I’m so into you, into you, into you

Like I never thought I could be

Buried these feelings a little before you met me

I’d grown so used to

Being “too much” and “not enough” simultaneously

Vibrant beginnings instilling 

Revitalized hope

Weird, eccentric, goofy…

Whatever we may be

You make my crazy feel a little more Harlee than Joker

Like, idk if I would die for you

But I’d at least break you out of Arkham if you needed me


I’m so into you, into you… fuck, I’m so into you

It’s a little scary

Like, maybe I never stopped believing in fairytale endings

And we are far from perfect

Far from starting anything too serious too soon

But I see a happily in front of any amount of time with you 

My past makes me fear talking of futures

Like, I don’t want to jinx this you know?

I just want to grow with you

Wanna wake you up every morning to your favorite kind of cold brew

Naturally sweet

Or your favorite kind of breakfast in bed

Also naturally sweet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Origins

I don’t want to write poetry anymore I just wanna talk shit

Which Apocalypse Are You Rooting For?